Several independent scientific research studies have been conducted in leading medical establishments and universities around the world studying the impact of cell phone radiation exposure on the human body. The scientific research studies have been published, reporting that cell phones emit potentially harmful radiation frequencies. The scientific studies report that exposure to harmful radiation could lead to adverse health effects such as headaches, fatigue and memory loss, to name a few. More serious are the increasing scientific research reports of brain cancers linked to cell phone radiation exposure. The scientific studies published have also reported that we are exposed to potentially harmful radiation by the use of wired and wireless appliances within our homes, such as computers, cordless phones, t.v.s, video games and many other contemporary electronic technological devices that we use daily.
MRET Technology Is Scientifically Proven To Guard You From Harmful Radiation!™
Patented MRET, Molecular Resonance Effect Technology; An innovative invention of Scientist Dr. Igor Smirnov Ph.D.
The Only Patented Noise-Field Technology Available On The Market!
Thermographic Imaging Test
Cell phone radiation has the potential to heat up human tissue in the area of our head where the phone is pressed against. Scientific research experts and authorities caution us that this thermal heating effect is only one example of the many potentially hazardous effects of harmful radiation exposure.
Scientific experiments demonstrate; after 15 minutes of using a cell phone, with exposure to cell phone radiation, the orange, red and pink color show significant and potentially dangerous heat.
After 15 minutes of using a cell phone with our proprietary technology applied, the green and blue color show cool tissue. A distinct lessening of the potentially hazardous heat transfer to a cell phone user’s head can be observed!
MRET Technology Is Validated Through Consistent Scientific Research
MRET was granted the United States patent no. 6369399 B1 “Electromagnetic Radiation Shielding Material and Device” in April 2002 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Since then, the technology has been recognized world wide.
Noise Fields and MRET, Molecular Resonance Effect Technology has been researched and validated in leading medical centers, universities and laboratories around the world.
- University of Washington (Seattle)
- Catholic University of America
- University of Western Ontario (Canada)
- Columbia University
- Aarhus University (Denmark)
- SI Biomedical Instrumentation Co., San Diego, USA
- University of Toronto, Canada
- Tex Chu Corp. Laboratory, Taipei, Taiwan
- Research Institute for Applied Bioenergetics, USA
- RF Exposure Laboratory, USA
- Elsys Scientific Corp., S. Petersburg, Russia
- Elixir Health Ltd., Singapore
MRET, Molecular Resonance Effect Technology
- Althea Dx technology, San Diego, USA
- SA Biomedical Instrumentation Co., San Diego, USA
- Tex Chu, Inc., Taipei, Taiwan ROC
- Elsys Corporation, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Quantum Biotech Ltd., Singapore
- RF Exposure Laboratory, Escondido, CA, USA
- Fickes Holistic Care Corp, Honolulu, USA
Patented MRET was featured in several scientific publications.
- The effect of MRET-nylon protective device on human subjects following exposure to RF phone radiation; American Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research
- Thermographic Evaluation of the MRET-Shield Polymer on the Reduction of Thermal Effects Caused by Radio Frequency Radiation; Explore Magazine, Vol.18, No.1: 14-17, USA
- The Effect of MRET Polymer Compound on SAR Values of RF Phones; Journal of Microwave Power & Electromagnetic Energy, Vol.42, No.1: 42-54, USA
- The Beneficial Effect of MRET-Shield on Blood Morphology in vitro Following the Exposure to Electromagnetic Radiation of Cell Phone; Explore Magazine, Vol.17, No.4, USA
- Polymer Material Providing Compatibility between Technologically Originated EMR and Biological Systems; Explore Magazine, Vol.15, No.4: 26-32, USA
- Comparative Study of the Effect of Microwave Radiation Neutralizers on Physiological State of Human Subjects; Explore Magazine, Vol.14, No.5: 29-44, USA
- Electromagnetic Radiation Optimum Neutralizer; Explore Magazine, Vol.11, No.1: 45-50, USA
- Electromagnetic Radiation Optimum Neutralizer; RSA Magazine, Radiation Safety Associates Magazine, USA