Hans Nolte, MD
Download Article—Note: This is an Acrobat/PDF file
Dr. Nolte’s article provides a major contribution for understanding the reason why mercury is so toxic.
The revelation is that mercury produces over thirteen different frequencies. These frequencies disrupt the normal physiology or function of the internal workings of the cell. Once the cell’s mechanism goes haywire dysfunction can lead to degenerative diseases and ultimately cancer.
This I believe is one of the environmental factors causing the increase in the number of new cancer cases each year.
Dr. Gerald H. Smith
Outline of the Article
- Toxins in Your Mouth
- Amalgam – A Toxic Time Bomb
- Skin Disorders
- Disorders of the Musculoskelatal System
- Disorders of the Intestinal System
- Diseases of the Sensory Organs and of the Nervous System
- Disturbances of the Vascular System
- Disorders of the Lymphatic System
- Allergies, including Food Allergies
- Mercury and its Pathogenic Protective Mechamism
- Mercury and Myasthenia Gravis, a Homotoxin Model