by Gerald H. Smith, DDS, DNM
Contrary to “State-of-the-Art” medical wisdom the virus or any other pathogens are not the culprit. “Disease” takes hold in a toxic environment just like weeds flourish in a nutrient deficient soil. Things to avoid to establish a healthy terrain:
- Do NOT take aspirin: aspirin acidifies the body, lowers tissue oxygen, makes cell membranes more permeable to viruses and other pathogens. Taking aspirin during a fever has been documented to double the severity of the illness and increase the recovery period 3.5 times.
- Do NOT eat white sugar or bleached flour (white bread): a four ounce candy bar loaded with refined sugar will lower your calcium level for six days. Recent research at NYU School of Medicine documented the positive affect calcium has on the proliferation of T cells to fight viruses.
- Do NOT microwave your food: the high energy produced by microwaving your food destroys the nutritional value, which in turn robs your body of essential nutrients to keep your immune system strong.
- Do NOT sleep with your wi-fi on: it has been well documented that wi-fi and other EMFs (cell phones, TATRA, TV signals, microwaves, etc.) increase permeability of both your intestinal membranes and opens up your blood brain barrier. Both factors increase passage of viruses and other toxins.
- Do NOT wear silver jewelry: most silver jewelry is made with nickel as a hardening agent. Nickel will leach out and get absorbed into your body. Nickel is not only carcinogenic (cancer causing) but causes rashes, inflammation, and can suppress your immune system.
- Do NOT wear FitBit or other fitness trackers: fitness tracker, as with other wireless devices currently on the market, run on Bluetooth and uses Bluetooth to connect to other gadgets. Bluetooth is a source of EMF radiation. The pulsing manner in which FitBits emit radiation makes the radiation travel incredibly quick, which allows it to easily penetrate cells. The primary problem with wearing a FitBit is that by doing so, you are exposing yourself to radiation on a daily basis.
- Do NOT take synthetic vitamins: Synthetic vitamins like Centrum and many other less expensive products use chemical replicas of vitamins and inorganic rocks for their mineral source. These phony substances do not have biophotons, which food based supplements provide; they are also necessary to keep your body healthy.