Hepatocellular Carcinoma Pain Reversed with Unconventional Therapy
According to the Mayo Clinic, hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is the most common type of primary liver cancer. Hepatocellular carcinoma occurs most often in people with chronic liver diseases, such as cirrhosis caused by hepatitis B or hepatitis C infection.
Hepatocellular carcinoma treatments
as espoused by the Mayo Clinic include:
- Surgery. Surgery to remove the cancer and a margin of healthy tissue that surrounds it may be an option for people with early-stage liver cancers who have normal liver function.
- Liver transplant surgery. Surgery to remove the entire liver and replace it with a liver from a donor may be an option in otherwise healthy people whose liver cancer hasn’t spread beyond the liver.
- Destroying cancer cells with heat or cold. Ablation procedures to kill the cancer cells in the liver using extreme heat or cold may be recommended for people who can’t undergo surgery. These procedures include radiofrequency ablation, cryoablation, and ablation using alcohol or microwaves.
- Delivering chemotherapy or radiation directly to cancer cells. Using a catheter that’s passed through your blood vessels and into your liver, doctors can deliver chemotherapy drugs (chemoembolization) or tiny glass spheres containing radiation (radioembolization) directly to the cancer cells.
- Radiation therapy. Radiation therapy using energy from X-rays or protons may be recommended if surgery isn’t an option. A specialized type of radiation therapy, called stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT), involves focusing many beams of radiation simultaneously at one point in your body.
- Targeted drug therapy. Targeted drugs attack specific weaknesses in the cancer cells, and they may help slow the progression of the disease in people with advanced liver cancers.
- Immunotherapy. Immunotherapy drugs use your body’s germ-fighting immune system to attack the cancer cells. Immunotherapy may be an option for treating advanced liver cancer.
- Clinical trials. Clinical trials give you a chance to try new liver cancer treatments. Ask your doctor whether you’re eligible to participate in a clinical trial. (If all else fails we will use you as a ginnea pig on our experiments poisons). Chemotherapy is only 2.1 percent effective in “curing” cancer. How Effective Is Chemo Therapy? (https://icnr.com/articles/ischemotherapyeffective.html)
R.S. was a 72 year-old female patient diagnosed with hepatocellular carcinoma. The physician’s report stated that the patient’s lesion represented a metastatic disease that could be related to the carcinoma of the colon that was previously resected. The pathology report documented the presence of the cancer from the biopsy.
The patient refused conventional treatment of chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. The patient was placed on a nutritional regime that included a special herbal detox formula, glutathione, bromelain, and Livaplex. The patient’s diet was modified to remove all fats, dairy products and red meats. She was instructed to consume raw foods whenever possible (vegetables and seasonable fruits).
Three weeks after the nutritional therapy was initiated, the patient’s constant pain in the liver area completely resolved.
- Alkaline Phosphatase was 316 before vitamin therapy
Normal 40 to 150
Alkaline Phosphatase reduced to 193 three weeks following vitamin therapy
- G-Glutamyl Transpeptadase was 359 before vitamin therapy
Normal 0 to 45
G-Glutamyl Transpeptadase reduced to 135 three weeks following vitamin therapy and further reduced to 69 four months post vitamin treatment
Remember that Cancer is Not a Disease> (See Case Report #129). Cancer is a survival mechanism that the body employs to stay alive. When the body is deprived of oxygen, the innate intelligence of the cell modifies its software allowing it to convert glucose into energy via a fermentation process (like in the production of wine or beer). Dr. Otto Warburg won the Nobel Prize in 1931 for this discovery. Why has his research been ignored for so many years?
Big tech and mainstream media try to suppress the powerful information I have to share. Subscribe here to stay informed!