Stage 4 Lung Cancer Improved with Nutritional Protocol In 2 Months
Most people lose it when they get a diagnosis of the Big “C”. Not Deborah Kerridge a 64 year-old feisty Canadian resident. She viewed her diagnosis as a life changing event and became extremely proactive. The following is a brief over view of her commitment to get well:
- Twice weekly intravenous Vitamin C at 75 g per time
- Avemar from Hungary
- Predominantly plant based diet
- Far Infra Red Sauna Detox
- Attempt to alkalize body
- Removed some stressors from life personal and work
- Pancreatic enzymes
- Supplements – turmeric, selenium, magnesium, D3, K2, K3, Quercetin, Mushrooms, ALA
My e-mail response to Deborah’s initial inquiry was, “What you are doing is admirable and shows your commitment to getting well however you are just throwing darts and hoping they will hit the cancer.” My approach is much more precise. Define the potential stressors: dental (root canal teeth, mercury fillings, cavitations in post-extraction wisdom teeth or other sites, galvanic currents, toxic dental materials, cranial stress patterns, dental malocclusion causing an autonomic imbalance) in the thyroid (vaccines, pesticides, heavy metals, liver, brain, etc.) then define specific natural food based supplements to remove the stressors.
In my 48 plus years practicing I have found this to be the most effective means of treating disease. All other approaches are just guessing and all the sophisticated blood testing does not tell you what the underlying cause(s) are. Unfortunately most physicians have been dumb down and patients are fed much disinformation and given a distorted view of cancer, which then creates fear so they will accept the conventional dogma of chemo, surgery and radiation. All of the above is constantly being reinforced by the 11 O’clock news, all Cancer Societies, oncologists, and other governing bodies.
The following was a brief medical history:
- July 25-2016 diagnosed with stage II lung cancer.
- September 11, 2016 surgery to remove lower right lobe containing 3.3 cm tumor as well as two impacted lymph nodes within the lobe. Declared cancer free.
- June 12, 2017 cancer returns in all lobes (0.2 to 0.3 cm tumors mainly + one 1.5 cm tumor). The surgery caused the stage II cancer to become a stage IV malignancy.
- June 16-2017 malignant pleurisy drainage required every 3 weeks but nearly cleared.
- Coughing, shortness of breath and pain in bones.
- July 11-2017 started GIOTRIF$reg; (afatinib tablets) 3rd generation targeted therapy drug which has restored lifestyle by removing the cough, breath and pain but it only works for 6-18 months and has many unpleasant side effects.
The patient was totally misled when told she was cancer free. Cutting out the symptom, tumor, is not addressing the underlying cause(s) of the disease process. It’s like painting over rust. It just buys you a little time before the rust pops up somewhere else.
The patient was placed on Synthroid. My response was, “Synthroid often does not work leaving a weak immune system. With a weak immune system any disease will have a greater chance of returning. Must define what is in your thyroid preventing it from working and not prescribe a hormone which will not solve the underling problem. Also every supplement must be tested for energetic compatibility. One can be taking the best supplements in the world but if the energy pattern of the supplements does not match that of the patient the results are often disappointing.”
My initial evaluation on August 29, 2017 revealed that Deborah’s thyroid had, mercury, lead, cadmium, aluminum, arsenic, cytomegalovirus, Epstein Barr Virus, a vaccine, and several pesticides. A nutritional protocol including special sequencing of supplements was established to remove the offending items. In addition, Deborah was treated with cranial manipulation, scalar energy and soft laser.
Deborah returned two months later on October 24, 2017 for a follow-up visit. She showed me her scan results which stated a 47% reduction in tumor size (1.7cm reduced to .9mm) in just two months. Plus the cancer in her pleural lining surrounding the lungs was almost totally resolved. Deborah’s energy is through the roof and her actives have not been curtailed.
As with all disease processes, the underlying causative factors must be uncovered. Then appropriate therapies must be custom designed to meet the specific needs of the patient. Deborah’s testimonial demonstrates the efficacy of this approach.
Big tech and mainstream media try to suppress the powerful information I have to share. Subscribe here to stay informed!