Severe arthritic pains, psoriasis, and manic depression all resolved without drugs
Most physicians and many patients live in the illusion that only medicines can “cure” or relieve arthritic pain, control psoriasis and alleviate manic depression. Your myth bubbles are going to be burst.
Charles R. was referred to me by his sister-in-law for evaluation and treatment of temporomandibular joint pain (TMJ), psoriasis, and manic depression. Charles’ chief complaints were:
- Severe pain in both temporomandibular joints.
- Joint pains throughout his body.
- Psoriasis present on numerous area of the body.
- Manic depression.
Interestingly, Charles was not motivated to seek help until he had to cut his Alaska fishing trip short because his joint pains got worse even though his rheumatologist assured him he would not have any pain issues on his trip.
The patient was under the care of a rheumatologist for his joint pains. Numerous dermatologists were consulted over a 34 year period for treatment of his psoriasis and psychiatric therapy was obtained for his manic depression.
The patient had a full compliment of teeth with no history of any extensive dental treatment.
- Palpation of the chewing musculature elicited no painful responses.
- All lower jaw ranges of motion were within normal limits.
- There was no pathologic TM point sounds (clicking, popping, or gravel like noises [signifying osteoarthritis]).
- All cervical ranges of motion were within normal limits.
- There were no pelvic distortions (category I or II).
- There were no cranial distortions present.
Our laboratory testing revealed Charles was intolerant to fats and had excess sugar and starch in his diet. Also of significance, he has a severe deficiency of Vitamin C.
Charles was placed on specific plant based enzymes to counteract the poor fat metabolism, and excess sugar and dietary starches. He also was prescribes a food based vitamin C from green buckwheat.
In six weeks, Charles’ joint pains throughout his body completely disappeared. In nine months all his psoriasis cleared and his manic depression resolved.
Healthcare practitioners must have a broad base of knowledge to triage the difficult patient. They must also have an extensive database of nutritional information to treat the core issues found. Noninvasive approaches are always preferable to toxic drugs with their many side effects.
Dr. Gerald Smith
Big tech and mainstream media try to suppress the powerful information I have to share. Subscribe here to stay informed!