Visual Disturbance Due to Parasites
When we hear the word parasites, most people think they only occur in poor and developing countries. However, parasitic infections also occur in the United States, and in some cases affect millions of people. Often they can go unnoticed, with few symptoms. But many times the infections cause serious illnesses, including seizures, blindness, pregnancy complications, heart failure, and even death. Anyone—regardless of race or economic status—can become infected.
I recently had a patient who presented with visual disturbance in which he experienced a peripheral distortion in his left eye. The patient saw what he describes as “snow” like a test pattern on an old TV set. He also present with fatigue, mental fog, lack of zest for living, poor concentration, anxiety, and a feeling of not being well.
A comprehensive examination reveled:
- Underactive thyroid, which had six of the most common heavy metals (mercury, lead, arsenic, aluminum, nickel, and cadmium).
- In addition, his thyroid also had Echo virus 18, Hepatitis G virus, and Herpes 5 virus.
- Lower left third molar extraction site had Streptococcus viridian’s, glyphosate (Monsanto’s Roundup) and tetanus vaccine.
- Small intestines had parasites.
- Prostate gland had Giardia (water born parasite), heavy metals (Hg, Cd, Ni, Pb, Al, and As same as the thyroid), glyphosate, and dioxin.
- Cranial distortions from a concussion.
Treatment consisted of food based nutrients to clear out his liver, open up the drainage pathways, remove the heavy metals, then herbicides, then vaccines, and finally the infections. Before the patient left the office I gave him an oral dose of IverMectin, a safe anti-parasite medication that is used heavily in the veterinary industry.
Progress: Following the cranial adjustment and taking the food base supplements for one month, Werner stated that, “his left eye visual disturbance totally vanished.” He also revealed he started experiencing more energy and regaining his zest for life. Another testament for better living through real food based supplements and structural realignment.
Note: The good news is that most parasitic infections can be prevented, and many are treatable. However, these infections are often undetected and untreated because most people do not know they are infected or at risk, or don’t have access to appropriate care. Doctors are often unfamiliar with these parasitic infections, and therefore may not diagnose or treat them appropriately.
Big tech and mainstream media try to suppress the powerful information I have to share. Subscribe here to stay informed!