The foundation of real health had its origin back in 1860 when Antoine Béchamp put forth the concept of the terrain theory. Basically when the terrain gets polluted and toxic, it provides a breading ground for pathogenic organisms. Béchamp’s principles are a true today as they were back in 1860. This paradigm was verified by Dr. Royal Raymond Rife in the late 1920s. When Rife altered the medium on which healthy bacteria were growing, they transmutated into disease causing organisms. When Dr. Rife restored the medium back to normal, the virulent bacteria went back to normal. The key in this approach is to assess the presence of heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, trapped vaccines and their adjuvants, and various other environmental chemicals.
In 1931, Dr. Otto Warburg won a Nobel Prize in Physiology for discovering the real cause of cancer, hypoxia or low oxygen. Dr. Warburg discovered that when the oxygen level dropped by 35% it triggered off cell proliferation or cancer. When the oxygen level was restored the cells reverted back to healthy cells. Another component brought to light was pH of the tissues. Dr. Warburg discovered that when the pH was 6.5 and below the glucose was converted to lactic acid further acidifying the tissues. When the pH was above 6.5 the glucose was converted into four amino acids essential for repairing the DNA.
In the 1930s, Dr. Bernard Jansen, a naturopathic physician, brought to the fore front the importance of healthy intestines. All sick people have bowel trouble. All sick people are tired, worn out and toxin laden. Dr. Jansen’s clinical observations was based on over fifty years of clinical practice and treating over 350,000 patients. Dr. Jansen observed that without reestablishing bowel health all other therapies, treatments, vitamins or other aids fall far short of their potential good.
Foundational Health Issues
Now we have four foundational issues of health: toxic terrain, low oxygen, acid pH, and a toxic bowel. It’s like building a house. You need a strong foundation. The body is no different. By eating more raw foods, organic vegetables, good quality oils, and quality protein, the building blocks are being supplied to restore and/or maintain a healthy body.
From a treatment sequencing, the intestines are number one on the list. A good first step is to take food-grade diatomaceous earth. There are three major benefits of this treatment. First, it scrubs the mucous plaque off the walls of the intestines. Second, it absorbs toxins in the bowel. Third, it kills parasites. Once the bowel has been cleansed, a healthy microbiome must be re-established. Taking digestive enzymes insures that the food is properly broken down for better absorption. A good probiotic must be taken with each meal in addition to a good plant-based digestive enzyme. One of the best products on the market is Super Fiber (Touchstone Essentials). This product provides pre and probiotics, digestive enzymes, inulin to support healthy bacterial growth, and fiber to insure regular bowel movements.
In addition, fermented foods such as sauerkraut and pickled vegetables help to maintain an acid pH in the colon or large intestine. One must also ensure they are getting enough alkaline foods (kale, collard greens, celery, cilantro, Bok Choy, etc.) to maintain a blood pH of 7.35 to 7.45. An alternative to eating these green vegetables is to take a freeze-dried product, Pure Synergy. This formula has 60 different organic and wildcrafted herbs, grasses, and vegetables. The alkalinity is essential in maintaining normal chemical reactions.
Your Body is Too Acidic
If one is too acidic, they can take baking soda (sodium bicarbonate), a teaspoon in 12 ounces of water, and drink throughout the day. This will help jump start raising the acid level. As the intestines are cleansed and rebuilt, the pH should start to normalize. Also of supreme importance, is taking organic, cold pressed omega 6/omega 3 plant based oils (Clinician’s Preference – ICNR [800 272-2323]). Why? Because they are essential in restoring the integrity of the intestinal wall, which is only one cell thick. The omega 6 oils (safflower, sunflower, avocado, and walnut are some examples) also act as a magnet pulling oxygen into the cells. They also allow nutrients to enter the cell and waste products to exit. This component is missing in just about all healing approaches.
The sad thing is that almost all the oils available in the supermarket are adulterate, which turn your cell membranes into plastic. This is a primary reason for so much degeneration, arterial plaque build up, cancer, and illness among our population.
Once the intestines are rebuilt, the next sequence to address is toxicity. Anyone living on this planet is inundated with toxic substances daily. We have glyphosate (herbicide from Monsanto Roundup) in our rainwater. Three hundred tons of this herbicide is sprayed each year on our crops. It is a known carcinogen or cancer-causing substance. The thousands of food additives and the chemtrails being sprayed daily in our skies, degassing from plastics in our cars, homes and offices; the heavy metals spewed out from coal-burning power plants and car exhausts, the ubiquitous EMFs (electromagnetic frequencies) are now everywhere, and our soils are so depleted of nutrients that we are being starved to death.
The best way to counteract this assault is to take antioxidant supplements.
A few are listed to provide a guide:
- Glutathione: assists the liver to detox and anti- inflammatory: avocados
- Curcumin: helps the liver to detox and anti- inflammatory; spice
- Resveratrol: present in red wines
- Beta carotene: pumpkin, mangoes, apricots, carrots, spinach and parsley
- Vitamin C (derived from food like Indian Goose Berry)
- Vitamin A: liver, sweet potatoes, carrots, milk, and egg yolks
- Vitamin E: vegetable oils (such as wheatgerm oil), peas, avocados, nuts, seeds and whole grains
- Astaxanthin (pink pigment in shrimp)
- Cordyceps: Restores stamina, increases oxygenation, anti-cancerous, boosts the immune system
- Zinc: kills viruses (COVID) seafood, lean meat, milk and nuts
- Lycopene: tomatoes, apricots, pink grapefruit and watermelon
- Anthocyanins: eggplant, grapes and berries
The time required to remove these toxins depends on how toxic you are. It is also important to understand that the body will not let go of heavy metals if there is a trace mineral shortage. Another reason to alkalize. A simple way to test one’s pH is to use pH strips. Any pharmacy carries them. The package comes with color codes to match the strip once saturated with saliva. The oral ph is much more important than the urine pH. Why? Because the oral pH reveals the acidity within the cells whereas the urine pH measures the fluid around the cells.
I have created and made an Alkalizing Protocol available for you.
The key to good health is a healthy thyroid. Why? Because the thyroid dictates the metabolism of every cell of your body. Unfortunately, standard blood tests are not accurate. Dr. Broda Barnes did 20 years of research and found that armpit temperature coupled with patient symptoms is the key to assessing thyroid metabolism.
The BARNES BASAL TEMPERATURE TEST (BBTT) is simple and accurate. Before going to bed in the evening, shake down an oral thermometer and place it by your bedside where it will be safe from accidental breakage. Immediately upon awakening take your temperature. Record the temperature and repeat for ten days in a row. A temperature below 97.8º F indicates probable hypothyroidism. The test is not accurate if you are ill with a fever, nor during menstruation. If you still have your menstrual cycle, star recording your temperature on the third day and for a full month. A temperature above 98.2º indicates possible hyperthyroidism, or fever from an infection. If the test is positive, these other tests may be done by your physician to confirm the diagnosis: thyroid function tests (T3, T4, TSH [there is no scientific validation for its accuracy]), and cholesterol levels. However, these tests are chemical tests and are more subject to error than is the BBTT which has been proven in studies involving several thousand patients. The emphasis is on clinical symptoms and the BBTT. Of the blood tests, the TSH is the most unreliable.The TSH test has no scientific basis and is based purely on dogma. The diagnosis is confirmed when body temperature normalizes and/or symptoms cease upon treatment.
There are three eye diseases thought to be associated with hypothyroidism: macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, and low pressure glaucoma. Virtually everyone with any of these diseases is hypothyroid. Using the Quantum Testing Technique, a practitioner can pinpoint the exact initiators within the thyroid that are causing the dysfunction. A custom nutritional supplement program must be set up to remove the root causes.
Another self-help test is the Ragland Test. The Ragland’s Test is an analysis of your blood pressure to determine the level of adrenal health and function. First, your blood pressure will be taken while lying down and then immediately after standing up. With healthy adrenal function, the systolic blood pressure number (the top number) will rise 8 to 10 mm. If your blood pressure doesn’t rise or drops, your adrenal glands are insufficiently functioning (adrenal burnout) and need additional support. Two typical symptoms associated with underactive adrenals are sensitivity to bright light and get dizzy when getting up from a lying position.
What are the adrenal glands?
The adrenal glands are two small glands that sit above the kidneys. These glands are necessary for optimal health because they secrete more than 60 hormones that are involved in some of the body’s processes including: energy production, fat storage and electrolyte balancing. The hormone cortisol is a catabolic hormone that tears down your body. It is involved, in maintaining the immune system, normalizing blood sugar levels and regulating blood pressure. Intense or prolonged stress (physical, emotional or psychological) can cause adrenal fatigue, which is when the adrenal glands cannot adequately meet the demands of stress and function below the necessary level. A few symptoms of adrenal fatigue include: fatigue in the morning and late afternoon, salt cravings, inability to lose weight, weight gain, increased blood sugar when stressed, depression and muscle weakness.
Water Filters: Why they are so important
One major area that has not been discussed is the water you drink. If you do not filter the water, your organs will. Unfiltered water will sludge up your organs and tissues and result in organ and tissue degeneration. There are many different filters on the market. I personally use the Vitasalus whole house water filter system (vitasalus.net). I then take that water and place it into a gravity fed Adya filter (getwellnatural.com/water-air-filtration/). My final filtration is done with a 3.25 gal. Berkey water filtration system www.bigberkeywaterfilters.com).
How to Remove Toxicity from your body
Choose a few to start with that resonate. There are many. Test and try. Become aware of the signals your body is giving you. Find your way back to health.
- Put a pinch of Himalayan nutritional salt on your food and in your drinking water daily, each meal, each glass of water. Most important thing you can do!
- Drink 1 ounce of apple cider vinegar in 1 cup of water, 3 times a day. If that’s too strong, make two cups of water.
- Take 1/4 tsp of food grade aluminum free baking soda three times a day in freshly squeezed lemon water.
- Take Activated Charcoal two to three times daily with plenty of water. It’s a binder and it constipates.
- Liquid Zeolite to pull heavy metals.
- Take L Glutathione. Be gentle starting this for immune compromised folks. If you cant tolerate orally, take a capsule and insert vaginally or anally to let the amino acid get into your system and liver gently.
- Foods high in natural L Glutathione are asparagus, avocado, and globe artichokes. Bon appetite!
- Golden Paste (Turmeric): Make and take golden paste three times a day. Google recipe. Make up. You can freeze extra. Great for inflammation, pain and so much more.
- Golden Milk: Add golden paste (tumeric) to coconut milk, goat milk, raw cow milk, almond milk made at home. Add cinnamon, clove, cardamom, cayenne, sea salt, coconut oil, or whatever else you desire. Drink before bed. Inflammation buster. Mucous buster.
- D3 with K2 daily. Vitamin K2 is primarily produced by bacteria in the gut; K2 improves bone density.
- Bentonite clay, take orally to extract toxins from bowels.
- Take chlorophyll. Chlorella is now very contaminated as is spirulina. Chlorophyll is cleaner.
- Take diatomaceous earth but start slow for weakened bodies especially people riddled with candida. A dusting on the pinky to make sure you can tolerate it.
- Take oregano oil daily.
- Take oil of cilantro.
- Take Fulvic and Humic Acids.
- Essiac Tea treats cancer, fungi, heavy metals, toxicity.
- Use Magnascent Iodine. Suggested dose is 3-5 drops in 16oz of water, after 7 days this dosage can be safely doubled to 6-10 drops per 16oz of water.
Remember to love yourself.