Healing with Natural Remedies and Frequencies vs Drug Therapy
Deaths Due To Prescription Drugs Now #1 Cause of Death
New prescription drugs are being created each day to treat every condition under the sun and then some. As the pharmaceutical industry is continually producing new medications, demand is following suit. Driven by skyrocketing sales, more people have legitimate access to prescription drugs than ever and many of them are using them irresponsibly with unanticipated, negative consequences including deaths caused by pharmaceutical drugs.
This new wave of prescription drug misuse and abuse made possible by its greater accessibility has resulted in prescription drug overdose overtaking overdoses caused by illicit drugs at a time when both totals are at all-time highs.
The number of deaths from prescription drugs like opioid pain relievers, excluding non-methadone synthetics such as illicit fentanyl, which warrants its category, nearly doubled from 2002 to 2011. In the United States, there were approximately 17,000 prescription opioid overdose deaths in 2011 as compared to just over 9,000 in 2002. However, the number of overdose deaths in the United States caused by benzodiazepines such as Xanax, Valium, and Ativan has more than quadrupled between 2002 and 2015. There were just under 2,000 deaths by benzodiazepine overdose in 2002 but almost 9,000 in 2015.
Over six out of 10 drug overdose deaths in the United States are caused by an opioid. Since 1999, the number of deaths caused by overdoses of opioids such as OxyContin, Vicodin, and methadone quadrupled, keeping in line with prescription opioid sales’ comparable growth. Despite this enormous change, Americans have not reported any overall difference in the amount of pain that they experience. And yet, 91 people die from an opioid overdose in the United States every day. From 2000 to 2015, the number of deaths by any kind of drug overdose climbed to over half a million, and as long as prescription drug sales continue growing,
overdoses will do the same.
Recently released data by the CDC show that drug overdose deaths reached a record high of 93,331 in 2020. While these estimates are not final, this is more than 20,000 deaths above the previous high in 2019 and the largest single-year percentage increase on record since 1999.
Types of Prescription Drugs
The three most prominent categories of prescription drugs are opioids, stimulants, and depressants, which include sedatives and tranquilizers.
Opioids are typically prescribed to patients with acute and/or chronic pain. The problem with prescribing opioids to patients with chronic pain is that opioids are known to be very addictive if taken over the long term. This conflict has undoubtedly contributed to the prevalence of prescription drug opioid addiction.
Opioids work by docking with the pain receptors in the brain and spinal cord, preventing pain signals from being transmitted. They also greatly increase the overall amount of dopamine that is released, the neurotransmitter that is most associated with pleasure, further strengthening the opioid’s addictive power.
Both sedatives and tranquilizers are depressants that primarily interact with the central nervous system (CNS). These compounds increase the concentration of certain neurotransmitters in the brain that slow down brain activity. However, patients can quickly become tolerant to the medication, requiring larger and larger doses to achieve the same, strong effect.
This is a dangerous characteristic possessed by many addictive substances. Additionally, depressant patients must gradually taper their usage leading up to the end of their prescription if they wish to avoid a potentially life-threatening withdrawal.
Stimulants concentrate specific neurotransmitters in such a way that creates feelings of euphoria, increasing blood pressure and heart and breathing rates.
But when a patient chooses to abuse his or her prescription, either by taking larger and/or more frequent doses or crushing the prescription and snorting it, which increases the drug’s potency, he or she takes on a high risk of becoming addicted.
Amphetamine usage for more time than prescribed and/or in higher doses can result in toxic psychosis, physiological and behavioral disorders, ulcers, malnutrition, skin conditions, heart conditions, convulsions, comas, and death. Some common prescription drugs of either category are:
- Codeine: Prescribed to treat mild pain, sometimes for coughs and severe diarrhea
- Hydrocodone (Vicodin, etc.): Prescribed for pain in general, associated with pain from injuries of a physical or dental nature
- Morphine: Given to patients experiencing severe pain following surgeries
- Oxycodone (OxyContin, Percocet, etc.): Used for moderate to severe pain over a long-term period
Depressants: Sedatives & Tranquilizers
Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Valium, etc.): For short-term use due to their addictive natures, tranquilizers that fit into this sub-category are prescribed to treat anxiety, tension, and panic attacks. Sedatives that are also benzodiazepines are given to patients with sleep disorders
Non-benzodiazepines (Ambien, Lunesta, etc.): Prescribed for long-term treatment of sleeping difficulties
We are told to “trust the science” when it comes to accepting pharmaceutical drugs, right? But, when Pfizer issues a drug recall because their medication has been shown to cause cancer … it’s kind of hard to trust them. I have never seen a warning regarding a frequency or vitamin causing cancer.
Note: When NSAID drugs (aspirin, ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil), Tylenol, naproxen (Aleve, Anaprox, Naprelan, Naprosyn) alleviate pain, it is diagnostic that the person is deficient in essential fatty acids.
Six primary areas to evaluate to reduce pain and illnesses
A high percentage of medical conditions like acute or chronic pain, anxiety, depression, and panic attaches are due to nutritional deficiencies, chemical and heavy metal toxicities, EMFs, viral (CMV, EBV, Herpes Zoster, etc.), and pH imbalances (too acidic).
The population has been set up for these maladies by design. Synthetic fertilizers, processed foods, herbicides, insecticides, pesticides, polluted water (chlorine, fluoride, PCBs, etc.), EMFs (cell phones and cell towers, computers, satellites, etc.), toxic dentistry, vaccinations, and pharmaceutical drugs. All combine these issues pollute the terrain of all living organisms.
The key to resolving pain and ill health is multifactorial and involves the evaluation of six primary areas:
- Thyroid gland: most chronic pain patients have underactive thyroid glands. Normal armpit temperature should be between 98.20 F and 97.80 F.
- a pH of the body: most acute pain patients and all chronic pain patients are too acidic (6.0). A low pH lowers one’s pain threshold.
- Toxic bowl: there are many toxic chemicals produced by pathogenic bacteria in the intestines: ammonia (mental fog), neurine (toxic to animals), histamine, skatole (causes depression of the central NS), phenol (caustic and causes necrosis of intestinal mucosa and hydrogen sulfide which is high enough concentrations is as toxic as cyanide).
- Adulterated omega 6 oils (safflower, sunflower, corn, soy, cottonseed, pumpkin seed): Mainly found in snack foods (potato chips, popcorn, pretzels, donuts, etc.). Europeans spend $170 billion on snacks, followed by Americans who spend $120 billion on various snack foods annually.
- Toxic liver: Since the liver processes the blood of the entire body every three minutes, it easily can become congested due to toxic overload.
- Lymphatic System: This is the body’s sewage system. It drains away all the metabolic wastes produced by the cells. When the body becomes too acidic and the adrenal glands are overstimulated the lymphatics fluid becomes viscous. A build-up of toxic wastes will cause pain and dysfunction.
Natural, noninvasive remedies to resolve pain
1. Thyroid gland: armpit temperature below 97.80 F plus symptoms (cold hands and feet, loss of hair, anxiety, depression and panic attacks, palpitations of the heart, acne, constipation, headaches (worse upon waking and get better as the day progresses), tinnitus, dizziness, easy weight gain, insomnia, increase in tooth decay, dry skin, etc.) and a weak pulse 72 BPM are all indicative of hypothyroidism.
The key to resolving an underactive thyroid is to first determine what “splinters” (heavy metals, herbicides, viruses/bacteria, and childhood vaccines like tetanus are in the gland. Then test specific nutrients to remove the “splinters.”
- Platinum Plus: chelates out heavy metals.
- Iso Pathic Phenolic Rings: chelates out herbicides, pesticides, and insecticides.
- Vaccine Chord: It is homeopathic that neutralizes vaccines; may also need custom homeopathic nosodes.
- Viruses: Cat’s Claw is effective against CMV (cytomegalovirus); Noni can be effective against EBV; Viru Chord is a general remedy. Rife frequencies.
- Bacteria: Once defined, Rife frequencies will be very effective. Oregano, colostrum, Immunol, colloidal silver, calcium, Vanish Plus, Goldenseal, echinacea, cloves, Manuka honey, ginger, Pau D’Arco, thyme, rosemary, cinnamon, turmeric, AMLA-C, Cordyceps, Noni, and vitamin D3 are just a few that work.
2. pH of the body: Ph Balance (Mother Earth Labs), Pure Synergy, and organic minerals will help to raise alkalinity. Take Baking soda mix one teaspoon in 8 ounces of water and sip throughout the day.
3. Toxic bowl: Food grade diatomaceous earth, good probiotics (Prescript-Assist, Kaqun Drops, and Bravo Yogurt [best for cancer patients]). Mag-O-7 ( 2 – 4 caps before bedtime) will oxygenate the intestines and colon. Spanish Black Radish took before bedtime.
4. Adulterated omega 6 oils: Clinician’s Preference – 11:1 ratio of omega 6 to omega 3 oils: flax oil, Evening Primrose oil, Pumpkin seed oil, and extra virgin coconut oil.
5. Toxic liver: Glutathione, C3 Curcumin, SOD (Superoxide Dismutase), Cataplex B and Cataplex G, Milk Thistle, Liver Chi, Zymessence, Herbal -C, Essiac tea, and Clinician’s Preference. Must test for compatibility of the supplement with the patient’s energy pattern.
6. Lymphatic System: There are nine drainage remedies that I test:
a. Lymph Tone I (Energetix): for acute stage
b. Lymph Tone II (Energetix): Lymph drainage cellular
c. Lymph Tone III (Energetix): Lymph drainage for cancers/high
d. Drainage Tone (Energetix): opens up blockages
e. Lymph Drainage (Desbio)
f. Liver Drainage (Desbio)
g. Kidney Drainage (Desbio)
h. Systemic Drainage (Desbio)
Why the Biophoton System represents a breakthrough in medical technology in the treatment of all medical maladies
The Biophoton System was the result of collaborative research between myself and Dr. Stanley Ngui. The device has four proprietary frequencies. Two heal the DNA, one is a detox frequency, and the four one is a general healing frequency. The combination of light and frequencies can be directed on acupuncture points, areas of injury, and Ngui matrix points on the skull and it can be used to imprint water, eyeglasses, jade gemstones, or used to neutralize any toxic substance. It also has computerized controls to vary the pulse rate and duty cycle. Interestingly Dr. Ngui’s research has shown that a pulse rate of 10 Hz enables the body to absorb the frequencies more. In addition, a duty cycle of 60% (on for 60% and off for 40%) appears to be the most physiologic exposure time.
Case Study I: A male in his early sixties was referred for a chronically swollen and painful left knee. Numerous medical and alternative doctors attempted to alleviate the patient’s problem. Using Quantum testing, a diagnosis of Lyme and glyphosate were present in the left swollen knee. The Biophoton System was applied around the entire knee with 30-second exposures at each position. In addition, the Ngui Matrix points on the skull relating to the knee were also treated. Following treatment, the patient stated that most of his pain was gone.
Case Study 2: A 60-year-old male presented with a bladder and prostate infection. A combination of Rife frequencies, Biophoton System, nutrients, and Ngui Matrix point stimulation resulted in a major increase in the patient’s energy within 24 hours.
Dr. Ngui has shared general information regarding this device’s efficacy on cancer and other medical issues. He told me that cancer tumors shrunk after a few treatments with the device and it also was effective in relieving pain associated with cancer.
Personally, I have been wearing three jade gemstones that were imprinted with the four frequencies and have felt an incredible rise in my energy and sense of wellbeing. From my initial clinical experiences, it is my opinion that this device will prove itself an invaluable modality. Its biggest attribute is the fact it can be used to treat any medical condition because of its ability to correct the DNA, detox the body, and stimulate healing in general.
Once anyone does their research on natural remedies and healing with frequencies, it becomes a no-brainer when it comes to choosing a healing approach. The safety factor alone should be a major persuader as well as maintaining a quality of life.
Every Thursday 8pm Eastern
Ask Dr. Smith LIVE
Information you won't hear from your doctors or on the 10 o'clock news
Dr. Smith shares his natural medicine knowledge, experience, and research live on Facebook and YouTube (when the censor lords will allow). Each week starts with a presentation of a trending topic by Dr. Smith followed by an open format Q&A session
NEVER MISS AN EPISODE
Subscribe to receive email notifications of upcoming content
FREE IMMUNE BOOSTER HEALING FREQUENCY
Harness the healing benefits of Scalar Energy right for your cell phone or laptop