Repairing the Damages of Strokes and Heart Attacks
Albert Einstein gave one of the best descriptions of insanity when he said “Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is insanity.” For those who are looking for the “magic bullet” to repair the damage of stroke and heart attack and are not willing to change their lifestyle, which caused the problem is insanity.
10 simple modifications can go a long way to preventing stroke and heart attacks:
- Eat a healthy diet: Raw, organic vegetables, grass feed beef.
- Steady your blood sugar: cinnamon and eating red meats protein and good quality fats will keep your sugar level even.
- Increase your fiber: High-fiber foods include vegetables, nuts, seeds and lower-sugar fruits like berries.
- Avoid processed, junk foods: The four food groups, Burger King, McDonalds, Taco Bell, and Wendy’s.
- Increase organic, cold-pressed omega-6 and 3 fatty acids: 85% of clogged heart arteries are caused by adulterated omega 6 oils, corn, cotton seed, canola, soy, sunflower and safflower oils. Mfg adulterate their oils for longer shelf-life. Most if not all restaurants use canola oil for their salad dressings and cooking because it is cheap!
- Eliminate all hydrogenated fat: margarine, shortening, processed oils and many baked goods and processed foods like cookies and crackers. Even when the label states “no trans fats,” the word “hydrogenated” indicates that the product contains trans fat in one or more of the ingredients. Use healthy oils instead like coconut oil (rich in medium-chain triglycerides or MCTs), extra-virgin, organic, cold-pressed, olive oil, organic sesame oil and other nut oils.
- Avoid or reduce alcohol intake: Alcohol can raise triglycerides, contribute to fatty liver and create sugar imbalances. It also hampers protein digestion.
- Take quality food-based supplements: No fish oils. Pure Synergy: Pure Synergy has 60 different organic and wild crafted grasses, herbs, vitamins.
- Exercise: Research shows 30 to 45 minutes of cardiovascular exercise at least five times a week can benefit your heart.
- Manage stress levels: stress alone can cause a heart attack. Sadly, chronic stress often triggers a cascade of events that cause that final, fatal heart attack. Among its problems, stress increases inflammation, raises your cholesterol and blood sugar, increases blood pressure and even makes your blood more likely to clot.
Broda Barnes, MD, PhD conducted 20 years of research and showed that his group of patient who took 2 grains of natural thyroid hormone a day had the lowest heart attack rate of any group in America. A healthy thyroid keeps the heart functioning at its best.
A stroke is triggered when a blood vessel in the brain gets blocked or bursts. A common analogy is that it’s like a heart attack in the brain. Blood vessels are critical as they carry nutrients and oxygen to the brain. When a stroke causes a blood vessel to block or rupture, the neurons in the brain are deprived of blood. When nerve cells are damaged, they starve and die since blood can’t reach the regions that control bodily functions. This triggers the many physical and mental changes in stroke victims.
However, brain cells that are damaged are not beyond repair. They can regenerate. This process of creating new cells is called neurogenesis. The most rapid recovery usually occurs during the first three to four months after a stroke. However, recovery can continue well into the first and second year as well. Early intervention is key to a successful recovery.
A stroke results in a number of physiologic changes:
- lack of blood supply
- if a bleed occurred you will have blood in the tissues of the brain
- build up of metabolic wastes
- damage to neurons, dendrites and other nervous tissue.
14 Steps to Repairing the Brain:
- MUST reduce the inflammation ASAP; the inflammation prevents the flow of blood, oxygen, and nutrients to the area and prevents metabolic wastes from exiting.
Solution: DMSO and oxygen given iv. 10cc of DMSO and 5cc of 35% Food Grade H2O2 mixed in a 500 cc Dextrose D5W (5% dextrose in water).
2. Alternative to iv DMSO’s use as a natural anti-inflammatory.
a. Zymessence: a systemic enzyme which is anti-inflammatory, will dissolve away any clots, antibacterial, mildly antiviral, and will dissolve away any foreign protein.
b. Quercetin: excellent anti-inflammatory.
c. Organic, cold pressed omega 6 oil is anti-inflammatory (sunflower, safflower, walnut, pumpkin seed, hemp seed, avocado, almonds, cashews)
d. Rife frequencies: 727, 787, 880, 5000 Hz.
e. Laser: 532.8 nm (green)
f. Infrared: 650 to 880 nm
3. If high, must control blood pressure: hypothyroidism is one major cause that is not often assessed. Also 147 Hz: Reduces high blood pressure immediately. Also need Cyruta (SPL) which is an extract of green buckwheat and some seed extracts. Cyruta has calcium metabolizing factors, inositol, and cholesterol mobilizing factors.
4. Provide ozone daily either through rectal, vaginal or ear insufflation for rapid repair of brain cells.
5. Bacopa and gingko biloba: two herbs that are know to repair neurons.
6. Parent organic, cold pressed omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids. Helps repair the cell membranes, keeps the blood from becoming sticky. Increases oxygenation of brain cells. Omega 6 oils act as a magnet pulling oxygen into the cells.
7. Pure Synergy: 60 different grasses, herbs, minerals and vitamins that supplies all the raw ingredients to heal nerves, muscles, ligaments, etc.
8. Cayenne pepper: Capsaicin (anti-inflammatory), improves circulation, vitamin C, which also supports the immune system, vitamin E (supports muscle function), beta carotene (antioxidant), choline, lutein, zeaxanthin (Lutein and zeaxanthin are powerful antioxidants; protect your body’s proteins, fats and DNA from stressors and can even help recycle glutathione), cryptoxanthin (a type of pigment called a carotenoid), a source of vitamin A (antioxidant).
9. Theraphi Scalar Energy System; helps repair the brain, resolve toxins, and
stimulates stem cells.
10. Good organic diet of fresh vegetables and protein. No refined carbohydrates.
11. Ngui Matrix Qigong acupuncture.
12. Collagen is a great source to rebuild the arterial walls.
13. Ozone treatments: Ear, rectal, vaginal insufflation.
14 Neurotrophin PMG (SPL): protomorphagen supplying the genetic blueprint to repair the brain.
Warning: NO STATIN drugs.
10 Steps to Rebuilding the Heart:
1. Must supply minerals and vitamins to dampen the sympathetic part of the nervous system. Magnesium is one of the best along with, B-2, B-3, B-6, Betaine, Biotin, Choline, Inositol, Folic acid, Para-amino Benzoic acid, Potassium, and Zinc.
2. Magnesium dilates the coronary blood vessels preventing an attack. Prevents coronary vasospasm which cause blood turbulence and the clot.
3. Must check if a hypothyroid condition exists. A low functioning thyroid will cause the heart to enlarge because it weakens the heart muscles.
4. One has to be careful not to give too many supplements that stimulate the sympathetic nervous system: Thiamin, Pantothenic acid (B-5), calcium, arginine, B-4 (anti-paralysis factor), B-12, Phosphorous, and Boron.
Note: The food based B complex especially the B-1 fraction (thiamin) is essential for normal heart function; this fraction metabolizes pyroracemic acid, which causes bradycardia, which in turn causes turbulence. B-4 deficiency causes heart block.
5. A heart attack is caused by a constricted coronary blood vessel. Atherosclerotic plaque can be one source; lack of magnesium will cause vasoconstriction of the coronary vessels. Need those supplements to calm down the sympathetics.
The following supplement stimulate the parasympathetic system: B-2, B-3, B-6, betaine, biotin, choline, inositol, Folic acid, magnesium, para-amino benzoic acid, potassium, and zinc.
7. Need vitamins to increase production of ATP in the mitochondria: L-carnitine, ribose, CoQ10. The L-carnitine makes the free fatty acids available for oxidation to create energy. The ribose is a complex sugar which easily converts to ATP within the mitochondria. The CoQ10 also increases energy production because its enzyme acts as a catalyst.
The general consensus among researchers is that mitochondrial dysfunction plays a central role in nearly every degenerative disease and especially in cancer. The major factors involved in poor mitochondrial function include deficiencies in critical cellular nutrients, proprioceptive deficiencies, and environmental toxicity. The standard American diet, sedentary lifestyle, and ubiquitous amount of toxins in our society make today`s generation far more susceptible for mitochondrial dysfunction than ever before. Mitochondrial dysfunction is directly related to excess fatigue especially among cancer patients. In addition to the above factors, many commonly used drugs damage the mitochondria: acetaminophen (Tylenol), antibiotics, aspirin, AZT, cocaine, indomethacin, L-DOPA, NSAIDs, and statin drugs (Lipitor and Crestor) Note: statins increase all-causes of mortality and most chronic disease. Reduced energy ultimately translates into an acid terrain which lowers oxygen levels, damages DNA and initiates cancer.
8. Increase oxygenation of blood: Cyruta and Cyruta Plus (SPL) also helps repair blood vessels. Cyruta also assists in keeping the blood less thick thus helping reduce high blood pressure. These products contain factor “J” which increases oxygenation of the RBC.
9. Protomorphagen: desiccated bovine heart tissue that supplies the heart muscle with the genetic blue print to heal any damaged heart tissue. Cardio Plus (SPL)
10. L-Tyrosine: this amino acid is the precursor to norepinephrine, which is the hormone that gives the heart muscle the strength to pump the blood around the entire body.
11. Minerals: Magnesium, potassium, and calcium. I recommend these minerals in the orotate form because it is easily absorbed by the body. Calcium and potassium deficiencies causes muscle weakness; magnesium relaxes muscles
Note: Fluoride inhibits magnesium, which dilates the coronary arteries. Fluoride also impedes the electron transfer mechanism decrease energy production.
12. Vasculin (SPL): Each heart muscle is composed of 18 different amino acids; six of the 18 are heat labile meaning heat denatures them so they cannot be used in the formation of polypeptide chains needed for cellular repair.
Supports healthy functioning of the heart muscle
• Provides antioxidants
• Contains naturally occurring Coenzyme Q10; needs selenium to make it functional; selenium is present in vitamin E.
• Promotes healthy heart connective tissue
• Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cardiotrophin PMG, Cataplex E, Cataplex B, Cataplex C.
Cardiotrophin PMG® includes bovine heart PMG™ extract to support heart muscle function.*
• Provides a unique profile of minerals, nucleotides, and peptides
• Supports the heart and cardiovascular system
• Supports normal heart cell growth and differentiation
A Protomorphogen™ extract is a specific material extracted from animal glands and organs through a complex, multistep process to retain what Standard Process founder Dr. Royal Lee termed “cell determinants.” In 1947, he defined cell determinants as the smallest functional unit of the chromosome, saying that they are the components that direct, maintain, and regulate cell functions (such as those related to protein, genetic material, and compounds like minerals).
Note: Current laboratory methods have confirmed that these proprietary extracts contain minerals, nucleotides (the components of nucleic acids like RNA and DNA), and peptides (short chains of amino acids).
Dr. Lee believed that animal extracts support cellular health at the level of the nucleus and provide targeted benefits for cellular function. In an unbalanced system, he believed, gland and organ extracts activated a renewed function of the normal gland.
Over 800,000 people a year die of preventable and curable heart disease. The “disease” is caused by vitamin deficiency, directly consequent to the illegal sale of criminally adulterated flour and cereal products that should deliver vitamins to the consumer, instead of cheating him of essential nutrients, while delivering unessentials.
“The vitamin fractions that are needed to protect the heart are B-4, the C complex, the G complex, the E complex, and vitamin F that relieves the muscular weakness of deficiency, shown by the absence of the second heart sound when the stethoscope is placed over the heart apex.”
“If you are lucky enough to survive a stroke or heart attack, consider it Mother Nature’s message to you to slow down and eat real food.”
Dr. Gerald H. Smith
Every Thursday 8pm Eastern
Ask Dr. Smith LIVE
Information you won't hear from your doctors or on the 10 o'clock news
Dr. Smith shares his natural medicine knowledge, experience, and research live on Facebook and YouTube (when the censor lords will allow). Each week starts with a presentation of a trending topic by Dr. Smith followed by an open format Q&A session
NEVER MISS AN EPISODE
Subscribe to receive email notifications of upcoming content
Resolving Seasonal Allergies Without Drugs
Foods, vitamins, and supplements that relieve allergy symptoms and some that aggravate them